The QuickScan™ QD2400 2D imager was specifically created to address the needs of retailers and meet the market demand with outstanding omnidirectional reading performance on virtually all codes at an affordable price. Elegant design details are incorporated into a smaller, balanced lightweight enclosure without sacrificing Datalogic’s well-known durability.
Ideally suited for applications at the point-of-sale (POS), the QuickScan QD2400 imager features a new illumination and aiming system developed with the unique intent to reduce visual stress of the operator during the daily scanning activities. It consists of a soft, dark red illumination combined with two blue LED triangles pointing at the targeted bar code. The result is a precise aiming system which contributes to low eye fatigue, yet still allows top operator efficiency.
The QuickScan QD2400 imager reads typical printed linear bar codes as well as complex 2D bar codes displayed on the screen of a mobile device or loyalty cards. The QD2400 imager provides a fast, reliable scan from an elegant and robust 2D imager.
Imaging technology meets or exceeds the productivity compared to laser scanners and provides the additional advantages of a lower cost-of-ownership and greater product reliability over the long term.
- Reads 1D & 2D, Postal, Stacked and GS1 Codes
- Multi Interface RS232,KBW,USB
- New Illumination and Aiming System
- Datalogic’s Patented Green Spot Aiming System
- Light weight for better operator comfort - only 145 grams
- Drop Resistance 1.5M
- IP42 Rating for Water and Particle Resistance
- Wide Voltage Range, 4.5 to 14V
- Configuration and Remote Management Tools
- 5 Year Warranty