- Carbide Series 400R Mid-Tower Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation kit
- ATX and Micro ATX motherboards
- Dimensions: 19.8" x 20.5" x 8.1"
- Four 5.25" drive bays
- Six 3.5" hard drive bays with 2.5" compatibility
- Eight expansion slots with support for graphics cards up to 316mm long
- Six 120mm/140mm fan mounts
- Four 120mm fan mounts
- One rear 120mm exhaust fan is included
- Two front-mounted 120mm intake fans are included. The white LEDs can be toggled from the front I/O panel.
- Supports most 240mm dual radiators with 15mm spacing
- The side panel has a mesh screen with two 120mm/140mm fan mounts
- Front I/O panel contains:
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- One Firewire port
- 3.5mm headphone and microphone connectors
- Power and reset switches
- A toggle switch for the front fan LEDs
Upgrade how you want, when you want.
The 400R has been carefully designed to provide a generous amount of internal volume, and it puts that volume to good use. There’s room for eight PCI-E cards of up to 316mm in length, and even room for a full 240mm radiator for compatibility with the Hydro Series H100i Liquid CPU Cooler and modular watercooling systems. Superior airflow is a requirement for high-performance components that will be regularly pushed to their limits, so the 400R has ten fan mounting points for cooling flexibility. Three 120mm fans — two in the front, and one in the rear — are included, so you’re ready to start building right out of the box.
Support for USB 3.0 and 2.5” SSDs is built-in. Two USB 3.0 connectors are provided on the front panel and connect directly to motherboards with compatible USB 3.0 headers. Integrated SSD support lets you install 2.5” solid-state drives in any of the hard drive bays, without having to deal with adapters.
Thumb screws on the side panels and tool-free drive installation mean that you’ll spend less quality time with your screwdriver, and the integrated dust filters can be quickly removed for easy maintenance.
The beauty on the inside goes beyond the black-painted interior. Corsair’s innovative cable management system provides a straightforward way to route cables behind the motherboard, not across it where it can interfere with airflow and give your system a cluttered look. And since looks are an important part of any build, you’ll appreciate the ability to turn the front panel fan white LEDs on or off with the push of a button.